Monday, February 22, 2010

The Energy You Givin' Off Is So Unfamiliar


If there's one man keeping Hip Hop from becoming tired and stale, it has to be Jay Electronica. If you've been keeping up with us, you've probably noticed that The Orlando Magic and myself are pretty big fans of this guy. "Exhibit A" was my favorite Hip Hop song of 2008, and the same can be said of "Exhibit C" for 2009, so it felt only right to post two recent videos of these two songs.

A month ago, a short teaser was released for "Exhibit A." I thought it was dope the first time I saw it, but the more I revisited it, the more it grew on me. It seems that the video features the same footage that was used for the "Dear Moleskin" preview, but it's cool nonetheless.


Apparently Jay Elec was over in Europe, and there are various videos/pictures of him playing in Lon
don and Amsterdam recently. I decided to post a vid of him performing "Exhibit C" while he was
in Amsterdam, and it shows that the dude can put on a solid show as well. I'm definitely looking
forward to having the opportunity to see him live.

No comments:

Post a Comment