Thursday, March 03, 2011

Throwback: Jadakiss- "We Gonna Make It"

I hate to go on a rant right now, but just listening to this song really brought somethin outta me. They just do not make jams like this anymore... everything is so manufactured- as NaS would say, "No Ideas Original." These days, it's basically grab Alex Da Kid or Lex Lugar to produce the track, and add some sing-a-long hook, and who cares about the content.

This right here though, is absolutely timeless... probably my favorite Jadakiss song, and a banger of a beat from The Alchemist, who I still think is way too underrated as a producer. I apologize that the video is censored, but if you want to check out the explicit version, I'm sure you can find it laying around the internet somewhere.



*by the way, pretty hilarious that Jalen Rose makes a cameo appearance from 3:03-3:06 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment