Friday, June 11, 2010

Kush and Orange Juice Be The Component


This summer is slated for some major album releases including Eminem's Recovery, Drake's Thank Me Later, and Rick Ross's Teflon Don. The list goes on. For me, though, I would say that this summer is all about the mixtape. There is just so much good music that artists release for the fans through their mixtapes, and a lot of times it gets looked over.

My favorite so far is the newest release from my man, Wiz Khalifa, and it will be one mixtape I know I will be bumping all summer long. This young rapper has come a long way from Say Yeah, and his flow has only gotten smoother. His newest mixtape Kush & Orange Juice is a great play, essentially from start to finish.

The mixtape has little bit for everyone. Every beat has it's own original, cool feel, and a few tracks feature some great samples. You can cop it below, and check out a few little videos he created for a couple of the tracks. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment