Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Throwback: The Notorious B.I.G.- "One More Chance"

Seeing as today marks the day Biggie was taken away from us (R.I.P. May 21st, 1972 - March 9th, 1997), I felt it was only fitting to make today's throwback in his honor. To this day, I still believe Biggie was the greatest MC of all time. His lyrics, flow, delivery, and tone of voice were all top-notch, and the man made hits for days. All this on top of the fact that he delivered a classic album (Ready to Die), and a near-classic as well (Life After Death), it makes it hard to dispute the man's greatness and the impact he had in such a short amount of time. "One More Chance" is just one of the many amazing songs in his catalogue, but I always seem to come back to this one because of the iconic image of him sitting on the staircase, plus the overall legendary aspect of the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment