Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rubberband Stacks of Tracks



If you don't know how I operate when it comes to my music, once I get around to downloading tracks I do it all at once and make myself a new playlist, and I get the chance to, I post the tracks so I'm not the only one enjoying 'em.

I'm letting the readers in on a few of my past playlists since it's been a while. As you scan the last and check the tracks, you might find yourself sayin' that the tracks older, but remember so is the respective playlist.

Without further a due, here are those tracks, and be sure to check out the material I provide for you on the right hand panel.

Old
Busta Rhymes ft. Lil' Wayne, Ludacris - Throw It Up
Busta Rhymes - You Don't Want None
Common ft. Pharrell - Announcement
The Game ft. Keyshia Cole, Jadakiss, Bun B, Pusha T, Fat Joe, Young Buck - Pain Remix
The Game - Dope Boys
Gillie Da Kid - Do Ya Job
Killer Mike - 10 G's
Lil' Wayne - Never Get It
Memphis Bleek - No Drought
Mickey Factz ft. Fresh Daily - Keep Moving
Musiq Soulchild - Radio
Nas - I'm On
Nas - Sly Fox
Nas ft. Chris Brown, The Game - Make The World Go Round
Noreaga ft. Lil' Wayne - Still On The Run
Papoose - Brooklyn
Papoose - Straight Stuntin'
Pharoahe Monch ft. Erykah Badu - The Healer/Hip-Hop Remix
TI - Swing Your Rag
TI - What Up

Older
Busta Rhymes ft. Reek Da Villian, Spliff Star, Lil' Wayne, The Game, Big Daddy Kane - Don't Touch Me Remix
The Clipse - Fast Life
David Banner ft. Lil' Wayne, Busta Rhymes - La La La
DMX ft. Freeway - Where Ya Been
Jadakiss ft. Rashad - Bang, Bang
Jae Millz - That Cash
Kanye West ft. Colin Monroe, Lupe Fiasco, Matthew Santos, The Clipse, Jay-Z, Wale - Flashing Lights Remix
Lil' Wayne ft. Jay-Z - Mr. Carter
Lil' Wayne ft. Kanye West - Lollipop Remix
Nas - Hero
Rick Ross ft. Pharrell - Get Down
Saigon - Believe It
Styles P ft. Gillie Da Kid - Cannon
Styles P ft. Wyclef Jean - Understand Me
Three 6 Mafia ft. Pimp C - I Got
Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West - Put On

Oldest
Ace Hood ft. Rick Ross, T Pain, DJ Khaled - Cash Flow
Busta Rhymes - Where My Money
The Game ft. Keyshia Cole - Pain
The Game ft. Lil' Wayne - Who Run It
Hot Rod ft. Akon, Freeway - Hustleman
Lil' Flip ft. Jay-Z - Deep In The South
Papoose - Die Like A G
Pharoahe Monch - Broken Heart
The Roots ft. Dice Raw, Wahud Ahmad - The Grand Return
Swizz Beatz - Where The Cash At
TI - No Matter What
Young Buck - All Eyes On Me
Young Buck - My Interview



I should have one more playlist post for you lucky readers in a few days, plus I'll be working on starting up my Top 10 list yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment