Tuesday, April 13, 2010

If I Drop Another Album, I Did That For My Dogs

Say what you want about Rick Ross being a C.O. (correction's officer for those who haven't been keeping up), but the dude can make quality music. Armed with yet another soul-sample based song, we now have the first single off of his upcoming album, Teflon Don. The song is produced by DJ Clark Kent, who is a legend in the Hip Hop world. If the name doesn't sound familiar, go back and listen to Jay-Z's first album, Reasonable Doubt. Clark produced "Brooklyn's Finest," "Coming of Age," and "Cashmere Thoughts." This time around, Rick Ross has given us "Super High," which also features Ne-Yo on the hook. Jay-Z's audio engineer, Young Guru, did the mix, and Don Cannon did the scratches. So far, I'd say this gets my vote for song of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment