Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Coincidence is Undeniable


Finding all the newest joints, as I attempt to do, is tough work, as you can see by the time that passes in between posts. As I was browsing recently though, I came across a new Wu-Tang track with RZA and Inspectah Deck. There was something about this track that just seemed all too familiar. Then it hit me... Undeniable of Mos Def's True Magic.

Below, I posted up both these tracks so you can see the similarities yourself.

RZA ft. Inspectah Deck - You Can't Stop Me | The track and the sample have a very old-school feel that's stays true to the Wu style.
Mos Def - Undeniable | Mos Def takes this sample and flips it in the best of ways.

Hope you like this, and all the other posts I'm blazin' one after another.
ABC, always be cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment