Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Adventure Continues


It is no secret that we at A Young G's Perspective are big fans of the newcomer B.o.B. He just continues to impress me as an artist, continually putting out new music. I just recently heard a Hip-Hop Saved My Life freestyle that he delivered off the dome and more importantly, just heard another song called The Biz. B.o.B switches up the flow from verse to verse and just when you think the song is over, he finishes up stronger than ever.

Below is the video for the Hip-Hope Save My Life freestyle and just below that you can listen and download his newest song, The Biz.



B.o.B - The Biz

And don't forget that his debut album The Adventures of Bobby Ray is slated to be released May 25th. It is rumored that Lupe Fiasco, Weezer, T.I., and Eminem will be featured on the album, but even without any star artists, I can see B.o.B doing big things with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment