Sunday, August 06, 2006

Local Lyrcism


Our own JR Dirty, known as Dirty J to most, has put out his debut underground album, Down In The Cut. This unsigned local rapper recorded eight tracks which I'd love to share with you, for those sorry few who have not heard them yet. Along with so many others, I am looking forward to his second set of tracks which are rumored to be released sometime in September. Keep 'em coming Jordan.

"Rhymes tight, like rubberbands to the wrist."
"What they say about me, boy, I'm hot, I'm hot."
- JR Dirty


Down In The Cut:

1. I'm Hot
2. Pay Attention
3. Still Feel Me
4. Mandatory
5. I Don't Know
6. Ain't No Stoppin' Me
7. Come Holla
8. Get Money (Double Up)
*I'm not too sure about a few of the official track names so an educated guess was the best I could do. These files are to be opened in iTunes because of their format.

No comments:

Post a Comment