Sunday, December 09, 2007

Ayo for Wang Yo


Fellow Young G, The Wang writes:

Well, it's 'bout this time a week ago, and my boy Dante asked me to hit 'em up sum help on his site. So I'm here to do him some help, and post some good shit. I don't know really what to do or nuttin', but while y'all are here or smokin' dem L's hit up these tracks I like. I call 'em da works 'cuz it's basically everything.

Mistah Fab - Ghost Ride It - This is a must. Deal wit' it.
Lil' Wayne - Postman - Weezy does it, and he did it well.
Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait - He did it for his lady; that's pretty chill.
Stylez P ft. Swizz Beatz - Blow Your Mind - My mind was out there. Trust.
Gucci Mane - Freaky Girl - Epitome of hit it and quit it.
Damian Marley - Jamrock - If Daddy Marley didn't say it, this track did. Hah.
Gorilla Zoe - Hood Figga - Slum rat to hood figga in 6 seconds.
Kinfolk ft. Swizz Beatz, Slim Thug, E-40, Jim Jones - So Krispy Remix - Various sounds, good mix.
Eazy E - Eazy Does It - Nice throw back track. Listen and love.
R. Kelly - Playas Only - I forgot my playas card. Sh*t.
Dem Franchize Boyz - Ridin' Rims - Snow tires for now, but soon as its nice out... ride rims.




Aight, that's it for now. Love it or hate it, it's what I like. Check back here whenever; me and Orlando Magic post a lot, and if any y'all got suggestions for postin' or feedback, hit us up wit some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment