Friday, November 13, 2009

You Don't Want the Shooter? I'll Take Him...


So, as you may or may not know, Beanie Sigel recently released a diss track announcing his displeasure with how Jay-Z has managed his career. Essentially, as I see it, his relationship with Jay and "the R.O.C." is over. Quite honestly, it's kinda sad... it really is the end of an era. Roc-A-Fella's glory days were by far my favorite times in Hip Hop, and Beanie played a major part in that. Anyways, word is that Beanie is going to sign to G-Unit, which is a good look for him considering I'm pretty sure he was currently unsigned. All week long, the hype has been building for "I Go Off" which is the first, and most likely not the last, collabo between 50 Cent and Beanie. On some of the other blogs, the consensus seems to be split due to the enormous amount of 50 Cent haters. But all bias aside, the song bangs and it's good to hear Sigel spittin' fire.





No comments:

Post a Comment