Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Said I Would Do It


After a year of waiting, I finally found the opportunity to see B.o.B in concert, especially since we are on the heels of the release of his debut album The Adventures of Bobby Ray set for release April 27th. He is currently touring with Lupe Fiasco and the two are set the play the House of Blue's in Boston the first week in April.

I can't express how excited I am. B.o.B has an energy to his rap game, like many up and coming acts, and I imagine that his live performance will more than meet my expectations. Below I am posting a track by Bobby Ray that is supposedly a track done about three years ago. I find it hard to believe a track like this couldn't have gotten him exposure a few years ago. With T Pain at the track and at the heat of his popularity, I would have believed a track like this could have gained well-deserved popularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment