Sunday, March 14, 2010

XXL Freshman Highlight: Wiz Khalifa



I don't know exactly what it is about Wiz Khalifa that attracts me to him but I love the dude. He has a unique delivery and it just seems to me like he is always having fun on the mic. He is most known for his techno-sampled radio hit, Say Yeah, as well as the single Make It Hot. You can take the time to check out this Pittsburgh native's latest mixtape Burn After Rolling. His album, Deal or No Deal, is in stores now.

Hero Freestyle : Wiz tears up this Nas track, doing justice to a song that was already ridiculous to begin with.

Wassup : I like this track because he takes us back to the basics - just going off the top with something simple to guide you.

B.A.R. : One of my favorite Wiz tracks, this song is the title track off his Burn After Rolling mixtape.

No comments:

Post a Comment