Friday, February 04, 2011

I Can Only Make Only Hits


With late last years release of MBDTF, we have all been exposed to a ton of Kanye. The man has been releasing music left and right for the majority of November and December. He teased the fans with the G.O.O.D. Friday releases, giving out three of the best tracks off his album before it was even released. When his album dropped it quickly became one of my favorites of the year.

I recently came across the track Eyes Closed featuring easily one of my favorite artists John Legend. Since we didn't see this on MBDTF, I have to assume it's a leftover. Some of you might remember a few lines from the G.O.O.D. Music cypher performed for the BET Rewards. Regardless, I'm glad the track got to see the light of day. Kanye really brought it lyrically, and showed us a softer side with on the first verse

Eyes Closed

G.O.O.D. Music Cypher

No comments:

Post a Comment